2. What Information Do We Collect?
The information we gather enables us to personalize, improve and continue to operate the Services. In connection with certain aspects of the Services, we may request, collect and/or display some Personal Information. We collect the following types of information from our users.
3. Account Information:
When You create an Account, You will provide information that could be Personal Information, such as Your username, password, email address and, as applicable, other information related to Your business. You acknowledge that this information may be personal to You, and by creating an account on the Services and providing Personal Information to us, You allow us to identify You and therefore may not be anonymous. We may use Your contact information to send You information and deliverables created in conjunction with our Services. You may unsubscribe from certain communications from us through Your Account settings, although we, regardless, reserve the right to contact You when we believe it is necessary, such as for account recovery purposes.
4. User Information:
5. Payment Information
6. IP Address Information and Other Information Collected Automatically:
- We automatically receive and record information from Your web browser when You interact with the Services, including Your IP address and cookie information. This information is used for fighting spam/malware and also to facilitate collection of data concerning Your interaction with the Services (e.g., what links You have clicked on).
- Generally, the Services automatically collect usage information, such as the number and frequency of visitors to the Site. We may use this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, but not in a manner that would identify You personally. This type of aggregate data enables us and third parties authorized by us to figure out how often individuals use parts of the Services so that we can analyze and improve them.
7. Email Communications:
We may receive a confirmation when You open an email from us. We use this confirmation to improve our customer service.
8. Call Information:
9. Information Collected Using Cookies:
- Most browsers have an option for turning off the cookie feature, which will prevent Your browser from accepting new cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of Your browser software) allowing You to decide on acceptance of each new cookie in a variety of ways. We strongly recommend that You leave cookies active, because they enable You to take advantage the most attractive features of the Services.
10. Information Related to Advertising and the Use of Web Beacons:
To support and enhance the Services, we may serve advertisements, and also allow third parties advertisements, through the Services. These advertisements are sometimes targeted and served to particular users and may come from third party companies called “ad networks.” Ad networks include third party ad servers, ad agencies, ad technology vendors and research firms.
Advertisements served through the Services may be targeted to users who fit a certain general profile category may be based on anonymized information inferred from information provided to us by a user, including Personal Information (e.g., gender or age), may be based on the Services usage patterns of particular users, or may be based on Your activity on Third Party Services. We do not provide Personal Information to any ad networks for use outside of the Services.
To increase the effectiveness of ad delivery, we may deliver a file (known as a “web beacon”) from an ad network to You through the Services. Web beacons allow ad networks to provide anonymized, aggregated auditing, research and reporting for us and for advertisers. Web beacons also enable ad networks to serve targeted advertisements to You when You visit other websites. Because Your web browser must request these advertisements and web beacons from the ad network’s servers, these companies can view, edit or set their own cookies, just as if You had requested a web page from their site.
11. Aggregate Information:
We collect statistical information about how both unregistered and registered users, collectively, use the Services (“Aggregate Information”). Some of this information is derived from Personal Information. This statistical information is not Personal Information and cannot be tied back to You, Your Account or Your web browser.
12. How, and With Whom, Is My Information Shared?
13. IP Address Information:
14. Information You Elect to Share:
15. Aggregate Information:
We share Aggregate Information with our partners, service providers and other persons with whom we conduct business. We share this type of statistical data so that our partners can understand how and how often people use our Services and their services or websites, which facilitates improving both their services and how our Services interface with them. In addition, these third parties may share with us non-private, aggregated or otherwise non Personal Information about You that they have independently developed or acquired.
16. Email Communications with Us:
As part of the Services, You may receive email and other communications from us, such as communications relating to Your Account.
17. Payment Information:
As stated above, we do not currently collect Your payment method, as that information is collected and stored by our Payment Processor. However, we may from time to time request and receive some of Your financial information from our Payment Processor for the purposes of completing transactions You have initiated through the Services, enrolling You in discount, rebate, and other programs in which You elect to participate, protecting against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business. As stated above, we may, as a result of Your use of the Services, obtain from You Financial Information pertaining either to You or Your customers, that You provide us as a result of Your use of such Services. Such Financial Information may be used by us and may be disclosed to Third Party Services that You authorize us to use, solely in furtherance of the Services.
18. Information Shared with Our Agents:
We employ and contract with people and other entities that perform certain tasks on our behalf in furtherance of the Services and who are under our control (our “Agents”). We may need to share Personal Information and User Information (including Financial Information) You provide us as a result of Your use of the Services, with our Agents in order to provide products or services to You. Unless we tell You differently, our Agents do not have any right to use Personal Information, User Information or other information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of Personal Information and User Information You provide us as a result of Your use of the Services, with our Agents.
19. Information Disclosed Pursuant to Business Transfers:
In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the transferred business assets. Moreover, if we, or substantially all of our assets, were acquired, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of us or our assets may continue to use Your Personal Information and User Information (including Financial Information) You provide us as a result of Your use of the Services, as set forth in this policy.
20. Information Disclosed for Our Protection and the Protection of Others:
21. Information We Share With Your Consent:
Except as set forth above, to the extent You have not already pre-authorized us to do so, You will be notified when Your Personal Information and/or Your User Information (including Financial Information) of Yours may be shared with third parties (including but not limited to Third Party Services), and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
22. Is Information About Me Secure?
Your Account information will be protected by a password for Your privacy and security. You need to prevent unauthorized access to Your Account, Personal Information and User Information (including Financial Information) of Yours, as applicable, by selecting and protecting Your password appropriately and limiting access to Your computer and browser by signing off after You have finished accessing Your Account.
We use industry standard methods and techniques to protect Account information to ensure that it is kept private; however, we cannot guarantee the security of any Account information (including Personal Information and User Information of Yours that You provide us). Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
23. What Information of Mine Can I Access?
If You are a registered user, You can access information associated with Your Account (including User Information) by logging into the Services. Registered and unregistered users can access and delete cookies through their web browser settings.
California Privacy Rights: Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of personal customer information which we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If You are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address:
Funding Gates Corporation
333 W 39th St Suite 1101
New York, NY 10018
24. What Choices Do I Have Regarding My Information?
- You can always opt not to disclose certain information to us, even though it may be needed to take advantage of some of our features.
- You can inactivate Your Account. Please note that we will need to verify that You have the authority to inactivate the Account, and activity generated prior to inactivation will remain stored by us and may be publicly accessible on an anonymous basis.
- You can choose not to use certain features on the Services.
26. What If I Have Questions or Concerns?
If You have any questions or concerns regarding privacy using the Services, please send us a detailed message to [email protected]. We will make every effort to resolve Your concerns.
Effective Date: December 4, 2014